Question and Answer
How do I analyze the articles I have located for my research?
Once you have searched for and selected a set of articles for your research you will want to analyze them.
As you read, ask yourself these questions to help you integrate your resources into your research.
- What keywords were used in the article?
- What language (specialized terms) did researchers use to discuss the topic?
- What questions were the researchers asking?
- What are some of the main points?
- What are some strengths and weaknesses of the research?
- What new questions were generated from this research?
- Which articles were cited that you’d like to locate?
Make a copy of these worksheets for tracking your analysis. (spreadsheets on Google Drive)