Question and Answer
How do I search for books on a topic?
Begin by going to our library home page.
Once there, select the "Advanced Search" link on the bottom right of the search box.
- Type in the keywords Japan AND folklore in the search box.
- Click Search.
To get the best results, you'll have to sign in and narrow your search.
- Click "Sign In" on the yellow banner and sign into your UA account.
- Look for the Adjust My Results heading and scroll to the Types of Materials section.
- Click Show More.
- Select the check box next to books so that you can limit your search to books.
- Finally, click apply filters.
For practice, try this tutorial: Using Library Search.