Question and Answer

How do I report a problem I'm having with another library user?

If you need to report a crime, please call 911. Otherwise, please start an online chat with us or call / visit one of the desks when you observe any behavior in violation of our code of conduct.

  • Main Library (520) 621-6442
  • Fine Arts Library (520) 621-7009
  • Health Sciences Library (520) 626-6125
  • Science Engineering Library  (520) 621-6384
Last Updated: Dec 22, 2016     Views: 45

Ask Another Question

Email us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.